Use of the Sites, the Promotions and our services is subject to the following:
Accounts, Security, Passwords
If you register for an account with us, you must provide us with current, complete, and accurate registration information. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness, and accuracy of your registration data and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. You may be asked to choose a password and a user name. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your user name, password and other account information. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You may not engage or attempt to engage in potentially harmful acts directed against our Sites, Promotions, services or customers, including, without limitation: (i) violating or attempting to violate any security feature of the Sites, the Promotions or our services; (ii) interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of our Sites, Promotions, network, systems by any other users, hosts, or networks, including without limitation by means of “spamming,” or submitting a virus; (iii) tampering in any manner with (including functionality, operation, or security) the Sites, the services or any Promotion; (iv) reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used in the Sites, Promotions or services or otherwise misuse the Sites, any Promotion or services, including but not limited to reposting, copying or otherwise redistributing any portion of the Sites or Promotion in a manner not authorized in writing by OnCard; (v) altering, modifying or otherwise changing in any manner or medium a Promotion as it appears on the Sites; (vi) engaging in “mirroring,” “framing” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our Sites or any Promotion; (vii) hyperlinking to a Promotion or the Sites from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We reserve the right to monitor and report user activity in the event you violate any of the terms of this policy.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You agree that all information entered by you into the Sites shall be accurate and valid.
- You agree to utilize the Sites and Promotions in accordance with all laws, regulations and privacy policies, as well as the terms and conditions associated with each specific Promotion.
- If you choose to utilize the PrintMyCoupon™ executable file to print any Promotion or part of any Sites, you agree that you will comply with the applicable EULA and its terms.
- All content and materials on our Sites, Promotions and services, including, but not limited to, trade names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, software, images, audio, video, photographs, forms, data, text, graphics, icons, and other information and material (“Site Content”) are our property or the property of our customers or licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and/or other intellectual property rights. All Site Content is copyright protected as individual works and as a collective work under copyright laws and pursuant to international treaties. We own a copyright in the arrangement, selection, coordination and enhancement of the Site Content. You understand and agree that these rights are valid and protected in all media, forms and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You further acknowledge and agree that we own and shall retain all right, title and interest in its (a) trade names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, patents, patent applications, trade secrets and other proprietary rights on the Sites, and (b) information, text, graphics, audio, images, photographs, illustrations, bar codes, designs, ideas, processes, methodologies, forms and formats, materials, software, Internet domain names, arrangement of content, distinctive and original layout and presentation on the Sites, and any derivative works or enhancements to any of the foregoing.
WARRANTIES, INDEMNIFICATION, RELEASE AND DISCLAIMERS
- You acknowledge and agree that WITH RESPECT TO THE SITES, THE PROMOTIONS AND OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL SOFTWARE ACCESSIBLE THEREFROM), WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OF THE SITES, THE PROMOTIONS OR OUR CUSTOMERS’ PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- THE SITES, PROMOTIONS AND SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL SOFTWARE ACCESSIBLE THEREFROM) PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, PROMOTIONS OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THE PROMOTIONS AND THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES, SERVICE OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE PRINTMYCOUPON™ SOFTWARE, IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR INTERNET ACCESS, COMPUTER FUNCTIONALITY, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD. WE ALSO SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, SYSTEMS OR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES, PROMOTIONS OR SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, SPONSORING, PROMOTING, OR OTHERWISE MAKING AVAILABLE THE SITES, THE SITE CONTENTS, OR THE PROMOTIONS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (II) YOUR INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE; (V) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THIS SITE; (VI) ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITES; (VII) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY SITE TO OR FROM WHICH IT HYPERLINKS; OR (VIII) DAMAGES OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AGENTS, LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING FROM YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE PROMOTIONS. YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE FULLY WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES IN CONNECTION WITH A CLAIM SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THIRD PARTY SITES AND VENDORS
- The products and services advertised on the Sites or through Promotions are offered by third parties, not us. The purchase and all other matters concerning the merchandise or services ordered, purchased or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and are not responsible nor liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality of availability of such products or services. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services or information.
- From time to time, the Sites may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked site(s).
- We or our customers may use third party email and SMS vendors to distribute the Promotions. You are responsible for reviewing and understanding the privacy and other policies of the applicable customer(s) and third party vendor(s).
- You understand that SMS Promotions may be subject to standard data and other fees from your SMS provider.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Last Modified: 10/14/14
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Sharing of Information
- Other Sites
- Protecting Your Information
- Your Privacy Choices; Access
- Children’s Privacy
- California Do Not Track Disclosures
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Note for International Users
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect Automatically
Whenever you use the Sites, or access or use our Services, we may use technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Sites and Services are accessed and used (“Usage Information”), which helps us keep the Site and Services up to date and allows us to tailor our content to your interests. Usage Information is non-Personal Information that may include: promotion views and print requests, the website that referred you to us and any other information passed in the URL such as search terms you used, the web pages you viewed on the Site, cookies, IP address or other unique identifiers, browser type, operating system and the dates and times that you visited the Site or used the Services. We may also derive your location from your IP address.
The technologies used on the Sites and Services to collect Usage Information include:
Referral Header – A Referral Header is a piece of data that identifies the address of the webpage that linked to the Sites being requested. We may utilize a Referral Header to understand where the request for the Sites originated.
Unique Identifiers – A Unique Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your System when you access a web site or its servers, and our systems may identify your System by its Unique Identifier. A Unique Identifier may include your IP address or other unique identifier.
Executable File – An Executable File is a downloadable software application file that contains instructions that perform tasks on a computer. We may use an Executable File to control the print limits of a promotion.
Java Applet – A Java Applet is a downloadable software file that contains instructions that perform tasks on a computer initiated by your web browser. We may use a Java Applet to control the print limits of a promotion.
Information Collected from Third Parties
In many cases, our client may be a consumer products company or retailer that provides the coupons offered on the Site. Information, including Personal Information, may be collected or maintained by our clients or their vendors and provided to us for use in conjunction with their use of our Services, including their promotions. Clients may also provide us with information gathered when a promotion is redeemed. This information may include the location, business name, date, and/or time the promotion was redeemed, in addition to other transaction details. We may also receive your information from third-party vendors working with us and our clients to distribute their promotion offers, including online rewards programs or other types of incentive programs, such as registration and/or other membership information. If you are on another website and you choose to receive information from us, that website will provide us with your information (such as email address or other information you provided to the site) so that we may contact you as requested.
We may also use information collected to provide you with a personalized experience on the Sites, such as recognizing your System so that you will not have to re-enter information during your current or future visit to the Sites or so we can provide you with coupons or other offers based on your interests. For example, we may store your brand preferences in order to present or send you notifications of new offers that may be relevant to you. In addition, we may also combine your Personal information with Usage Information or other information we receive from or cross-reference with third parties, such as promotion sponsors, and use the combined information to enhance your experience, communicate with you about offers and promotions that may be of interest to you or for other promotional purposes.
Third Parties: We may share your information with third parties that sponsor or participate in promotions through our Sites, or that perform functions on our behalf, such as service providers that host or operate our Sites, analyze data, administer our promotions, provide customer service; make various features and content available to you through the Sites and Services, or respond to your inquiries.
Business Transfers: We may share your Personal Information with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
Other SitesThe Sites and Services may contain links to and cookies, pixels and web beacons from other sites that we do not own or operate, including from clients, advertisers or partners. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services, privacy policies or practices. These other sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and have their own privacy policies.
Protecting Your InformationWe use reasonable physical and technical security measures to help protect your Personal Information. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network, nor any data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, nor do we warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. If we determine that your Personal Information has been disclosed due to a security breach of our systems, we will work with our clients and vendors to notify you in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, so long as the notification would not interfere with a criminal investigation.
Your Privacy Choices; AccessKeeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best coupons available through our merchants and business partners. To help keep Personal Information about you current, you can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your profile by logging into the Community and clicking on the “Profile” link.
We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. It may not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us at email@example.com. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Children’s PrivacyThe Sites and the Services are not directed to children under 13. However, protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. As such, we do not knowingly collect, maintain or use information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we learn Personal Information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Site, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Sites at any time or in any manner.
California Do Not Track DisclosuresWe may collect Personal Information about users over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. We may also have third parties that collect Personal Information this way. The Sites do not currently actively respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or mechanisms. However, other settings within your browser may permit you to block cookies or other technology that enable websites to collect information that can be used to tailor advertisements to your interest. Please check your browser’s settings or consult your browser’s help information for more details.
Your California Privacy RightsIf you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt-in or out (as set forth above), we are exempt from having to meet this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, you may contact us at the address listed in Section 11 below.
Note for International UsersAlthough the Sites may be accessed from any country via the Internet, www.SaveInStore.com and all content and Services thereon is only directed to U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. Other Sites and Services may have content directed to both U.S. and Canadian citizens dwelling in those countries.
How to Contact UsShould you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
For SaveInStore inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries: email@example.com
132 West 31st Street, Suite 702
New York, NY 10001
Attn: Privacy Officer
Last Modified: 10/14/14